Tuna PolpetteLaura Sharrad
(Makes 12 – 13)
- 425g can of tuna in olive oil
- 300g fresh ricotta
- 2 medium or 1 large carrot grated coarse
- ½ cup of fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ to ¾ cup of shredded tasty cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs & extra to coat polpette
- Pepper & salt to taste
- Olive oil spray
- Combine all of the above in a large bowl. Mould polpette & coat with some bread crumbs.
- Put on a tray with baking paper & spray with oil. Bake in oven for approx 20min on 200*C.
- Serve with corn cobs or sweet potato wedges & a rocket salad or an iceberg lettuce, corn, capsicum, cucumber, coriander & cherry tomatoes salad & dressed with apple cider vinegar & evo.