Tuscan Panzanella SaladLaura Sharrad
- 1kg assorted heirloom tomatoes, red yellow and green
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ bunch basil leaves, picked
- ½ loaf stale ciabatta bread, torn
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Aged italian balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt flakes
- Black pepper
- Quarter & roughly chop the tomatoes in all different shapes.
- Tear the bread and add a good amount of olive oil into a fry pan, covering the bottom of the pan. Tear the bread into mouth size pieces and begin to fry off until crispy & golden on the outside, and fluffy in the middle.
- In a bowl. Grate the garlic, and begin to make a marinade with olive oil, salt, balsamic, black pepper & torn basil leaves
- Dress the tomatoes & bread & serve
Our friends at Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a Fiano.
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...