- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 180g white chocolate chips
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ CUP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- ¾ CUP milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- Demurer sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line 12 x muffin tins with paper cases and set aside.
- Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the egg, oil, vanilla and milk in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and fold until almost combined.
- Add the raspberries and chocolate to the muffin mixture and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared tins. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.