Yoghurt BreadElena Duggan
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Extra flour for dusting
- In a bowl combine the yoghurt and flour until mostly mixed together.
- Dust the bench lightly with the extra flour and tip mixture out onto bench.
- Knead for about 5 minutes or until the dough comes together.
- Break off small balls and roll out flat with a flour dusted rolling pin.
- Place a dry fry pan (no oil) over med-high heat , shake off any excess flour, then brush one side with oil. Place bread into the fry pan and brush other side with oil. After about a minute it will start to bubble up just slightly, when it’s golden in colour flip over and cook for about the same time on the other side.
- Remove from pan and repeat process until all flatbreads are cooked
- Use a dry tea towel or cloth, to wipe out any flour from the fry pan between breads as this will start to burn.
- While the first flatbread is cooking roll out the second flatbread so it’s ready
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...