Yoghurt BreadElena Duggan
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Extra flour for dusting
- In a bowl combine the yoghurt and flour until mostly mixed together.
- Dust the bench lightly with the extra flour and tip mixture out onto bench.
- Knead for about 5 minutes or until the dough comes together.
- Break off small balls and roll out flat with a flour dusted rolling pin.
- Place a dry fry pan (no oil) over med-high heat , shake off any excess flour, then brush one side with oil. Place bread into the fry pan and brush other side with oil. After about a minute it will start to bubble up just slightly, when it’s golden in colour flip over and cook for about the same time on the other side.
- Remove from pan and repeat process until all flatbreads are cooked
- Use a dry tea towel or cloth, to wipe out any flour from the fry pan between breads as this will start to burn.
- While the first flatbread is cooking roll out the second flatbread so it’s ready
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...