Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Bruilee GanacheKhanh Ong
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 tbsp water
- 1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup of sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 1⁄2 cup greek yoghurt
- A pinch of salt
- 2 figs
- caster sugar for sprinkling
- 50g toasted walnuts
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl
- In a pot add 1⁄2 cream, sugar and the seeds inside the vanilla bean
- Bring to a simmer and then take off the heat do not let it boil.
- Add in the gelatin and let it dissolve
- Combine the leftover cream and yoghurt then slowly combine the vanilla bean mixture with a pinch of salt
- Pour into 6 dariole moulds and leave to set for 30 minutes
- Run a shape knife along mould just before serving to turn it out onto a dish
- sprinkle the figs cut in half with sugar and run a blow torch over it to caramelise
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.