Avocado PastaLaura Sharrad & Liz from Vegan Diaries
- Baby spinach
- Fresh basil
- Sundried tomatoes
- Raw cashews
- Nutritional yeast
- Olive oil
- Unsweetened, plain plant-based milk
- Soak cashews in water overnight or boil them to soften.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- Combine all sauce ingredients, including the drained cashews in a blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Serve pasta in bowls and top with sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, and nutritional yeast. That’s it, enjoy!