Baked Cauliflower TempuraMike Reid & Catherine Velisha
Recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 4 Tbsp coconut Yoghurt
- 150ml Almond milk (maybe a little extra)
- 3 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 1 Tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Dried Fenugreek
- 150g Chickpea flour
- 200g panko breadcrumbs
- ½ bunch of Coriander chopped
- 150g Greek Yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tsp of Sugar
- Preheat your oven on 200*.
- Chop your cauliflower into florets and set aside.
- Mix your yoghurt, milk, tomato paste, oil and spices together to form a wet batter.
- Add your cauliflower in and mix well and season.
- Place your cauliflower into the breadcrumbs and coat evenly before placing directly on to your baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Bake for about 25minutes until crisp.