BBQ Prawns With Spicy Salsa VerdeGeorgia Barnes
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeños or green chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp caper brine
- 4 quality anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 24 king prawns, peeled and butterflied
- To make the salsa verde, place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. You might also like to adjust the acidity or spiciness with a little extra lemon juice or chilli.
- Place the prepared prawns into a large bowl. Pour over half the salsa verde and toss to coat well.
- Preheat barbecue. Once hot, grill prawns for 1-2 minutes each side until cooked through. Transfer prawns to a serving plate and drizzle with remaining salsa verde.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and jalapeños and enjoy!
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...