BBQ Prawns With Spicy Salsa VerdeGeorgia Barnes
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeños or green chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp caper brine
- 4 quality anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 24 king prawns, peeled and butterflied
- To make the salsa verde, place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. You might also like to adjust the acidity or spiciness with a little extra lemon juice or chilli.
- Place the prepared prawns into a large bowl. Pour over half the salsa verde and toss to coat well.
- Preheat barbecue. Once hot, grill prawns for 1-2 minutes each side until cooked through. Transfer prawns to a serving plate and drizzle with remaining salsa verde.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and jalapeños and enjoy!
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...