BBQ Prawns With Spicy Salsa VerdeGeorgia Barnes
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeños or green chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp caper brine
- 4 quality anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 24 king prawns, peeled and butterflied
- To make the salsa verde, place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. You might also like to adjust the acidity or spiciness with a little extra lemon juice or chilli.
- Place the prepared prawns into a large bowl. Pour over half the salsa verde and toss to coat well.
- Preheat barbecue. Once hot, grill prawns for 1-2 minutes each side until cooked through. Transfer prawns to a serving plate and drizzle with remaining salsa verde.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and jalapeños and enjoy!
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...