BBQ Prawns With Spicy Salsa VerdeGeorgia Barnes
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeños or green chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp caper brine
- 4 quality anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 24 king prawns, peeled and butterflied
- To make the salsa verde, place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper. You might also like to adjust the acidity or spiciness with a little extra lemon juice or chilli.
- Place the prepared prawns into a large bowl. Pour over half the salsa verde and toss to coat well.
- Preheat barbecue. Once hot, grill prawns for 1-2 minutes each side until cooked through. Transfer prawns to a serving plate and drizzle with remaining salsa verde.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and jalapeños and enjoy!
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...