Beef, Broccoli and BeansElena Duggan
- 25g Yeo’s Sesame oil
- 25g Peanut oil
- 500g Beef mince, free-range grass-fed
- 500g Green beans, topped and tailed if necessary
- 500g/ 1 lge bunch Chinese broccoli, sliced in half or approximately the same length as beans
- 1tbsp Pantai sriracha sauce/ sambal
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp honey
- 25g Tamari
- Green shallots, sliced to serve
- Red chilies, sliced to serve
- Fried shallots to serve
- Sesame seeds
- Beef mince can be replaced with pork; I’d recommend adding 1tbsp ginger, crushed, at the same time as the garlic.
- Vegetarian mince or finely diced firm tofu could substitute beef if desired.
- Heat oil in a wok to a high heat and breath of wok is visible.
- Stir-fry beef mince until almost cooked through before adding chili and garlic. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until chili and garlic is heated through. Keep moving everything to ensure no burning or uneven cooking.
- Add broccoli stems and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes before adding beans and leaves and str-frying for up to 4 minutes or just wilting but still vibrant in colour. Add honey and stir through.
- Serve with optional toppings.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegetarian optional
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...