Beef, Broccoli and BeansElena Duggan
- 25g Yeo’s Sesame oil
- 25g Peanut oil
- 500g Beef mince, free-range grass-fed
- 500g Green beans, topped and tailed if necessary
- 500g/ 1 lge bunch Chinese broccoli, sliced in half or approximately the same length as beans
- 1tbsp Pantai sriracha sauce/ sambal
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp honey
- 25g Tamari
- Green shallots, sliced to serve
- Red chilies, sliced to serve
- Fried shallots to serve
- Sesame seeds
- Beef mince can be replaced with pork; I’d recommend adding 1tbsp ginger, crushed, at the same time as the garlic.
- Vegetarian mince or finely diced firm tofu could substitute beef if desired.
- Heat oil in a wok to a high heat and breath of wok is visible.
- Stir-fry beef mince until almost cooked through before adding chili and garlic. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until chili and garlic is heated through. Keep moving everything to ensure no burning or uneven cooking.
- Add broccoli stems and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes before adding beans and leaves and str-frying for up to 4 minutes or just wilting but still vibrant in colour. Add honey and stir through.
- Serve with optional toppings.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegetarian optional
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...