Beef, Broccoli and BeansElena Duggan
- 25g Yeo’s Sesame oil
- 25g Peanut oil
- 500g Beef mince, free-range grass-fed
- 500g Green beans, topped and tailed if necessary
- 500g/ 1 lge bunch Chinese broccoli, sliced in half or approximately the same length as beans
- 1tbsp Pantai sriracha sauce/ sambal
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp honey
- 25g Tamari
- Green shallots, sliced to serve
- Red chilies, sliced to serve
- Fried shallots to serve
- Sesame seeds
- Beef mince can be replaced with pork; I’d recommend adding 1tbsp ginger, crushed, at the same time as the garlic.
- Vegetarian mince or finely diced firm tofu could substitute beef if desired.
- Heat oil in a wok to a high heat and breath of wok is visible.
- Stir-fry beef mince until almost cooked through before adding chili and garlic. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until chili and garlic is heated through. Keep moving everything to ensure no burning or uneven cooking.
- Add broccoli stems and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes before adding beans and leaves and str-frying for up to 4 minutes or just wilting but still vibrant in colour. Add honey and stir through.
- Serve with optional toppings.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegetarian optional
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...