Beef, Broccoli and BeansElena Duggan
- 25g Yeo’s Sesame oil
- 25g Peanut oil
- 500g Beef mince, free-range grass-fed
- 500g Green beans, topped and tailed if necessary
- 500g/ 1 lge bunch Chinese broccoli, sliced in half or approximately the same length as beans
- 1tbsp Pantai sriracha sauce/ sambal
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp honey
- 25g Tamari
- Green shallots, sliced to serve
- Red chilies, sliced to serve
- Fried shallots to serve
- Sesame seeds
- Beef mince can be replaced with pork; I’d recommend adding 1tbsp ginger, crushed, at the same time as the garlic.
- Vegetarian mince or finely diced firm tofu could substitute beef if desired.
- Heat oil in a wok to a high heat and breath of wok is visible.
- Stir-fry beef mince until almost cooked through before adding chili and garlic. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until chili and garlic is heated through. Keep moving everything to ensure no burning or uneven cooking.
- Add broccoli stems and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes before adding beans and leaves and str-frying for up to 4 minutes or just wilting but still vibrant in colour. Add honey and stir through.
- Serve with optional toppings.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegetarian optional
Picnic Cheese Board
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Roasted Brussel Sprout Salad
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Salt & Pepper Squid Cones
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Zucchini Flower & Ricotta Tart
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
Orecchiette with Broccolini
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake)
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...