Beef, Broccoli and BeansElena Duggan
- 25g Yeo’s Sesame oil
- 25g Peanut oil
- 500g Beef mince, free-range grass-fed
- 500g Green beans, topped and tailed if necessary
- 500g/ 1 lge bunch Chinese broccoli, sliced in half or approximately the same length as beans
- 1tbsp Pantai sriracha sauce/ sambal
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp honey
- 25g Tamari
- Green shallots, sliced to serve
- Red chilies, sliced to serve
- Fried shallots to serve
- Sesame seeds
- Beef mince can be replaced with pork; I’d recommend adding 1tbsp ginger, crushed, at the same time as the garlic.
- Vegetarian mince or finely diced firm tofu could substitute beef if desired.
- Heat oil in a wok to a high heat and breath of wok is visible.
- Stir-fry beef mince until almost cooked through before adding chili and garlic. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until chili and garlic is heated through. Keep moving everything to ensure no burning or uneven cooking.
- Add broccoli stems and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes before adding beans and leaves and str-frying for up to 4 minutes or just wilting but still vibrant in colour. Add honey and stir through.
- Serve with optional toppings.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low Fructose / Minimal sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegetarian optional
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...