Beef Chilli Con CarneJason Johnson
- Dineamic Beef Chilli Con Carne
- Fries or potatoes for homemade fries
- Bell peppers
- Shortcrust pastry, bread
- Select your favorite fries (sweet potato or white) can you even use the oven baked ready to go fries to save time.
- Crank the oven up 180-200 and place the fries on a baking dish, season with olive oil spray salt, pepper, any dried herbs and or paprika. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile reheat your chilli con carne in a pot of simmering water for 10 minutes.
- Make your guacamole, once the chips are done, put in a bowl, pour chilli con carne mix over chips and garnish with cheese, guacamole and spring onions.
- Super healthy loaded fries.
Stuffed bell peppers
- Cut your bell peppers in half long ways and spoon the cold chilli con carne mix into the bell pepper, roast on high heat for 20 minutes, sprinkle cheese for the last 5 minutes of cooking and transfer to the plate.
- Depending on the size of the bell pepper, two small halves is good for one serve with a side garden salad
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...