Burrata with Mix-a-Mato Sugo Sauce
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh
- 1 Burrata
- 4 Qukes, sliced thickly
- 2 packs Mix-a-mato
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic
- 2 tbsp Basil, fresh
- Old sourdough bread, for croutons
- Start off by preparing your tomato sauce. Preheat your oven to 180*.
- On a roasting tray add your Mix-a-Mato, chopped tomatoes, olive oil, herbs and garlic bulb cut in half. Roast together for about 35 minutes turning the garlic at halfway point of cooking. Cool before serving.
- Ensure your burrata is out at room temp for at least an hour before serving.
- Salt your cucumbers, after 15 minutes discard the excess liquid and torch your cucumber pieces until caramalised on the outer skin.
- Add your sauce to the plate, with the burrata on top and garnished with your salted cucumber and croutons. You can also add a little bit of fresh basil and some olive oil to finish it off.