- 500g Chicken wings
- 200ml Buttermilk
- 300g Plain flour
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp salt
- For the glaze
- 100ml Maple Syrup
- 50g Pickled jalapenos
- First prepare chicken and marinate in buttermilk, for at least 1 hour or ideally 6 hours.
- Season your flour with the spices and salt.
- For the glaze bring the jalapenos and maple syrup to a simmer and reduce by 1/3 and set aside until needed.
- Fry of your chicken wings in hot oil at 180*, make sure they are cooked all the way to the bone, it should take about 4-5 minutes.
- Cover in your maple glaze with jalapenos.