Caesar SaladMike Reid, Catherine Velisha
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 30g Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Rustic pieces of old sourdough bread
- 250ml Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 80g Finely grated parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tsp Salted Anchovies
- To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parmesan, garlic, anchovies and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl and season to taste. You adjust the consistency with a touch of water.
- Fry off your croutons in a little olive oil and season to taste.
- Build your salad and serve.