Cauliflower Sabich with PitasCharlie & Catherine
- 1 Cauliflower
- Shwarma Spice Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cucumber
- Amba Sauce
- Cut your cauliflower head in half and remove the bottom. Place on an oven tray with baking paper. Then mix equal parts oil & spice mix and cover your Cauliflower with this flavouring. Roasting until golden and tender.
- Boil your eggs for 7 mins, remove from the heat and place in cold water once the time is up. Peel the shell once they have cooled slightly.
- With the other half of your cauliflower, begin shaving the top of it with your knife and then give it a quick chop to form the base of your couscous. Slice some red onion, diced tomato & Cucumber then add it to the couscous.
- Juice one lemon into your tahini along with a touch of water to make the dressing.
- Tear up some pitas, coat them lightly in some oil and the spice mix and then place them into an oven for a few mins to make your own pita crisps – simple!
- Time to plate – start with a base of couscous, then cauliflower in the centre, top with the Tahini & Amba, and finally place your soft-boiled egg on top. Enjoy!