Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms
- Bunch of celery
- Dried Bay leaves
- Fennel seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Star Anise
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- White Vinegar
- Cut your Celery into pickle sized batons, make sure they fit into your jars first.
- In a pot boil Apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, sugar and salt then dissolve. You can turn off the heat this point.
- Fill you jars with the celery and stuff with your aromats.
- Carefully ladle in your pickling liquid and then seal your jars.
- Leave for at least a week and then they are ready to eat.