Cheesy Potato BakeJoel Feren
- ½ cup Glucerna powder
- 1.2kg potato, thinly sliced
- 60g butter
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup flour
- 2½ cups milk
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease square baking dish.
- Add butter and garlic to a medium pot over medium heat. Stir continuously until the butter has completely melted. Add flour and stir for 2 minutes. Slowly add milk until well combined and stir until the sauce comes to the boil.
- Remove from heat and stir through Glucerna powder, seasoning spring onions and half the cheese.
- Arrange half the potatoes over the base of the baking dish. Spoon half the cheesy mixture over the layered potatoes and repeat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cover with foil. Bake in oven for a total of 60 minutes and remove foil cover after 30 minutes.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...