Chia JamElena Duggan
- 500g Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries or Blackberries
- 50g White Chia Seeds
- 25-50g Maple Syrup / alternative sweetener
- 1tsp Vanilla paste or 1 vanilla bean, seeds only
- Up to 50g Coconut water
- Up to 25g Lemon juice / Apple cider vinegar
- In a food processor, blitz berries, chia, sweetener and vanilla until thoroughly combined, add lemon juice and water, blitz again.
- Place in jar and refrigerate.
- Jam will be ready after 3 hours, but overnight will be chilled.
- Place all ingredients except chia, into a small saucepan and simmer over a low temperature, stirring occasionally, until fruit is starting to collapse and juices release are starting to form a syrup. Could take up to ten minutes.
- Stir through chia seeds until thoroughly incorporated, place in jars and close lid whilst steaming to seal. Refrigerate and consume within a week due to minimal preservatives.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Sugar free/ reduced fructose
- Low carb
- Dairy free
Ingredients: Serves: 2 Ingredients: 2x Wedges of Pumpkin (skin on) 1x can of coconut milk 30ml Soy Sauce (to taste) 1 tbsp of Tom Yum Paste 1 chilli, finely sliced 1 punch of Thai basil 1 tbsp fried shallots Bubur Cha Cha: Kara coconut cream 2litres Pandan leaves 6pcs...
Ingredients: Filling: 200ml Yuzu Juice 250g Caster Sugar 400ml Double Cream 5 Free Range eggs 25g Shiro Miso White Premium Sweet Pastry Case: 200g Unsalted Butter Zest of a lemon 150g Icing Sugar 450g Flour, Plain 5 Whole Eggs Method: Filling: Bring the cream and...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 400g Dulce de leche 2 egg yolks 2 whole eggs 50g Flour 0000 20g Unsalted butter 4 Lady finger bananas 50 g brown sugar 50 g golden syrup Cocoa powder Coconut ice cream (store bought) Method: Preheat the oven to 180C Place the dulce the leche...
Ingredients: Makes: 12 2/3 cup plain flour 1/3 cup self raising flour 1/3 cup raw caster sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup malted milk drink powder 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 egg 200g dark chocolate, melted Vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt flakes to...
Ingredients: Serves: 8 2 sheets shortcrust pastry ½ cup medjool dates 2 free range eggs ½ cup caster sugar 2-3 tsp lemon zest 250gm fresh ricotta ½ cup thickened cream 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp icing sugar Method: Remove pastry and allow to thaw slightly before...
Ingredients: Base: 2 cups cashews 10 pitted dates 1 cup coconut 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil Pinch of salt 1 tsp raw cocoa powder Caramel: 1 cup almond butter 10 pitted dates 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla paste 3/4 cup coconut oil 1 tsp salt flakes Chocolate Topping:...