Chicken San Choy BowMike Reid & Adam D’Sylva
- 2 whole cosberg, separate leaves
- 1 lup cheong sausage, diced
- 4 spring onions, sliced into rounds
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated and diced.
- 6 tinned lychees, diced
- 1 bunch coriander, picked and washed
- 400g chicken mince
- 15g corn flour
- 50ml water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 whole egg
- Vegetable or canola oil for cooking
For the Dressing:
- 100ml Healthy Boy light soy sauce
- 40ml Shao Hsing cooking wine
- 25ml oyster sauce
- 5ml sesame oil
- Mix water, corn flour, salt and egg together in a bowl. Add chicken mince and mix well.
- In a hot wok, add vegetable oil and fry chicken mixture until caramelized & fluffy. Add lup cheong, vegetables and continue cooking until onions are cooked through and aromatic.
- Once mince and veggies are crispy, remove from heat and season with dressing, lychees & coriander leaves. Divide evenly into lettuce cups, serve immediately.
- Mix well together.