Choc Raspberry MuffinsSimone Austin
- 1 cup chocolate Ensure powder
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 160° C
- Grease 12 muffin cups
- Combine Ensure powder, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a large bowl
- Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, and oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into the chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.
- Gently fold through raspberries and fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool on wire rack
Ingredients: Makes 28 portions 12 eggs 800gm 900gm caster sugar 675gm 68% Madagascar chocolate 675gm-unsalted butter 225gm ground macadamia meal 225gm cocoa powder 300gm macadamia nuts Method: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Grease and line sponge tray with parchment...
Ingredients: 1 cup semolina 1 cup almonds, blanched, toasted and roughly chopped 2 cups self raising flour, sifted 2 tsp baking powder Rind of 1 lemon 6 eggs 250g butter at room temp Juice of 2 oranges 2 tbsp cognac or brandy 1 cup of caster. Sugar Shredded coconut as...
Ingredients: Makes 12 ¾ cup Australian almonds 1/3 cup rolled oats 2 tbsp cacao powder ½ tsp vanilla extract 12 medjool dates 3 tbsp cacao nibs 1 tbsp Australian almond oil Method: In a food processor blend ¼ cup of the almonds until they are crushed lightly but not...
Ingredients: Makes 2 small jars of jam and nut butter Jam ¼ cup fresh Australian raspberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blackberries ¼ cup fresh Australian strawberries ¼ cup fresh Australian blueberries ¼ cup fresh Australian red seedless grapes Splash Water ¼ cup chia...
Ingredients: Serves two 1/2 cup very cold vodka Juice of two limes 2 tablespoons sugar syrup 1/2 cup fresh raspberries 1/2 cup blueberries Approx 500ml sparkling water Ice Method: Bring together the vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup, raspberries, blueberries and...
Ingredients: 8 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla extract 3 cups white sugar 3 litres of milk Pinch of salt 120g butter 2 cups semolina 15 sheets of fillo pastry 150g butter melted (approx.) Icing sugar + cinnamon to serve Method: Separate egg yolks from whites Add vanilla...