Creamy Coconut Porridge with Stewed Seasonal FruitGeorgia Barnes
- 1 1/2 cups Whole oats
- 3 cups Coconut water
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 2 stalks Rhubarb, chopped
- 2 Apples, peeled and cored
- 1 cup Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Orange, zest and juice
- 3 tablespoons Pure maple syrup
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 cup Selection fresh seasonal fruit, sliced
- Place oats into a bowl and cover with water. Place in the refrigerator to soak overnight.
- Place rhubarb, apples, raspberries, strawberries, orange zest, orange juice, maple syrup and cinnamon stick into a saucepan. Add 1/3 cup water and mix together well. Place over medium heat and bring to the boil. Simmer for
15-20 minutes or until fruit is cooked and mixture has reduced slightly. Remove cinnamon stick, and stir through rose water.
- Drain oats and place in a large saucepan. Add coconut water and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Cook until smooth and creamy. Remove from heat and stir through coconut cream.
- To serve, spoon porridge into serving bowls. Top with stewed fruit. Garnish with fresh fruit slices. Serve warm.
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 2 blocks of chocolate 1 bag of craisins 1 cup of Macadamias 2 tbs of vanilla bean paste 1 bag of marshmallows Handful of cocoa butter (optional) Method: Put chocolate and cocoa butter in a...
Ingredients: 100g plain flour 50g butter, diced 50g brown sugar 600g dulce de leche 4 small bananas, sliced 400ml double cream 1 tbsp icing sugar 1 square dark chocolate 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream Method: Preheat oven at 180*. Mix your flour and butter together...
Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality FoodsIngredients: 250g Ground almonds 250g Chocolate Sauce 220g Caster Sugar 5 Free range eggs 15g Baking powder 20g cocoa powder For the chocolate sauce: 150ml Whole milk 150ml Thicken cream...
Can also be made with mangos. Ingredients: 100g Raspberries, frozen (we use Raspberries from Perfection Fresh) 150ml Water 60g Rolled Oats 1 Tbsp Honey, organic 1 Tsp Peanut Butter Roasted nuts to garnish and fresh raspberries Method: Mix the oats, water and...
Ingredients: 150g Soft brown sugar 75g Butter, unsalted 2 Free range Eggs 175g Dates, seeded 100ml Water 50ml Rum 175g Self raising flour 5g Bicarbonate soda 1g mixed spice Tip: Day before making soak the dates in the rum, bicarb of soda and water and leave in...
Ingredients: 250g punnet Qukes, deseeded 1 lime, juice ¼ bunch mint leaves 1tbs gin 150g butter (or dairy-free alternative) 150g golden caster sugar 1tsp vanilla paste 200g self-raising flour Gin Buttercream 125g butter (or dairy-free alternative), softened 65g...