Curry TsukemenChef Kinsan
- 180g Ramen noodles (2 bunches)
- 100g Chicken Thigh, sliced
- 300ml Water
- 1 tsp Dashi Stock Powder mixed with 500 ml water
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Obento Mirin Seasoning
- 1 tsp Obento Cooking Sake
- 2 cubes S&B Golden Curry Medium Hot
- 15g Spring Onion, finely sliced
- Cook ramen as per pack instructions. Cool in iced water, drain.
- In a saucepan bring water to boil, add chicken & poach for 10 minutes.
- Add dashi mix, soy sauce, mirin and sake to make broth.
- Add S&B Golden Curry cubes and mix well, making a dipping sauce.
- Serve curry in a small bowl or cup and garnish. On the side, serve cold noodles on a plate and enjoy dipping noodles in the curry sauce.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...