Curry Yaki UdonLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Insparations
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 cube Golden Curry Mild (92g)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 bunches Hakubaku Organic Udon Noodle
- 1/4 Cabbage (julienned)
- 40g Carrot (thinly sliced)
- 40g Zucchini (sliced)
- 40g Onion (sliced)
- 70g Fried tofu (diced)
- 3 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- Fukushinzuke (Japanese pickled vegetables, to serve)
- Shredded Yaki Nori Sushi Sheet
- Cook Hakubaku Organic Udon Noodle by following the instructions on the package.
- Mix Golden Curry Mix with 150ml hot water in a bowl to make a curry sauce, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, stir fry noodles, cabbage, carrot, zucchini, onion, tofu and curry sauce, mix well and cook through.
- Season with soy sauce, and serve with Japanese pickled vegetables.