Entraña Fina (Skirt Steak) With Herbed Anchovy ButterMike Reid
- 400g skirt steak
- 1 tsp maldon sea salt
- Olive oil for basting
- 1 bunch broccolini
For the butter
- 8 salted anchovy fillets
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ bunch of sage
- 8 sprigs thyme, picked
- 250g butter, unsalted
- Clean and trim up your steak if your butcher hasn’t done it for you.
- Oil and season up your broccolini, toss and then place on the grill as this will take longer than the steak. Turning regularly, charring on all sides.
- Dice up your anchovies and herbs and fold them through the butter in a mixing bowl.
- Season your steak and place on the grill, the total cook time should be around 3-4 mins.
- Once you flip the steak, begin basting it with the herbed anchovy butter.
- After 4 mins is up, take it off the grill, rest for 2 mins and then it’s ready to slice up and serve with the broccolini and extra butter on the side.