Gnocchi with Braised Leek & PancettaLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- 500g gnocchi
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried chillies
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 100g pancetta, rind removed and diced
- 500ml Massel Veg Stock
- Chop up and add garlic, dried chillies & leek to a pan with oil. Then add the diced pancetta and allow to cook down for 8-10 minutes until softened and caramalised.
- Dice potatoes and add to pan and saute.
- Add 500ml of stock and reduce, allowing the potatoes to cook through and absorb into the potatoes.
- Add the gnocchi to your pot of salted boiling water and once they float to the surface, they are ready.
- Add gnocchi to the pan along with a few scoops of cooking water, to loosen the sauce. Combine the sauce with gnocchi, add parmesan and season to taste.