Herbed MushroomsElena Duggan
- 1kg Mixed mushrooms, torn or cut into bite size pieces
- 50g Mixed fresh woody herbs – thyme, rosemary, sage – leaves only
- 100g Pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 50g Butter
- 50g EVOO, additional if desired
- Lemon juice
- Heat EVOO in a large non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and fry herbs until fragrant, approximately 2-3minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high, place mushrooms into fry pan and cook until until softening and browning, whilst stirring occasionally.
- Add pine nuts and butter to same pan, increasing heat to high and warm through for up to 5 minutes or until mushrooms have absorbed most of the butter.
- Dress if desired whilst warm and serve immediately.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free – Low Fructose
- Dairy Free use additional EVOO instead of butter
- Nut free, exclude pine nuts
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- BulletProof Friendly
- Vegan, optional, use additional EVOO instead of butter
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...