Herbed MushroomsElena Duggan
- 1kg Mixed mushrooms, torn or cut into bite size pieces
- 50g Mixed fresh woody herbs – thyme, rosemary, sage – leaves only
- 100g Pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 50g Butter
- 50g EVOO, additional if desired
- Lemon juice
- Heat EVOO in a large non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and fry herbs until fragrant, approximately 2-3minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high, place mushrooms into fry pan and cook until until softening and browning, whilst stirring occasionally.
- Add pine nuts and butter to same pan, increasing heat to high and warm through for up to 5 minutes or until mushrooms have absorbed most of the butter.
- Dress if desired whilst warm and serve immediately.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free – Low Fructose
- Dairy Free use additional EVOO instead of butter
- Nut free, exclude pine nuts
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- BulletProof Friendly
- Vegan, optional, use additional EVOO instead of butter
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...