Honey Mustard Crispy PotatoesElena Duggan
- 1kg Chat Potatoes/ other baby potatoes
- 75g EVOO
- 1tsp Murray River salt flakes
- 1tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Cut all potatoes in half; submerge in water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce to a medium simmer. Cook the potatoes until just cooked through. Strain potatoes and slightly rough up edges by tossing in colander. Allow all steam to fully escape so there’s little to no moisture left internally.
- Toss potatoes in EVOO and salt and place in a baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes and give a good toss. Increase the temperature to 220° Celsius, fan force and return potatoes to the oven for an additional 30-45 minutes or until thoroughly golden and crispy.
- Toss hot potatoes through mustard and honey and serve as a snack or side.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Nut free
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...