Honey Mustard Crispy PotatoesElena Duggan
- 1kg Chat Potatoes/ other baby potatoes
- 75g EVOO
- 1tsp Murray River salt flakes
- 1tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Cut all potatoes in half; submerge in water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce to a medium simmer. Cook the potatoes until just cooked through. Strain potatoes and slightly rough up edges by tossing in colander. Allow all steam to fully escape so there’s little to no moisture left internally.
- Toss potatoes in EVOO and salt and place in a baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes and give a good toss. Increase the temperature to 220° Celsius, fan force and return potatoes to the oven for an additional 30-45 minutes or until thoroughly golden and crispy.
- Toss hot potatoes through mustard and honey and serve as a snack or side.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Nut free
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 1x 2 kg lamb shoulder, easy-carve or shoulder blade removed 12 prunes, pitted 2 large sprigs of rosemary, broken and leaves removed 2 tablespoons olive oil 100 g butter 1 onion, chopped 1 celery heart, chopped 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 fresh or...
Ingredients: Serves 4 8 Moreton Bay bugs 200g thinly sliced dried pancetta 8 bay leaves 4 ripe figs, halved 2 tablespoons olive oil Juice of 1 lemon Method: Prepare your barbecue for direct grilling over a high heat. Prepare the bugs by removing the meat from the...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Teaspoon coconut sugar 6 freshly picked mint leaves Approx 500ml SodaStream Carbonated Water 10-15 assorted fresh berries One lime, halved Ice Method: Start by bringing together the coconut sugar and the mint in a food processor or alternatively...
Ingredients: Serves: 3 2 cup water 3 tbsp Valcom Tom Yum Paste 1 cup button mushrooms, halved 300g chicken fillet, sliced 1⁄4 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk 4 tbsp Valcom Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 stalk coriander coarsely chopped 1 red chilli, cut diagonally Method: Bring...