Honey Mustard Crispy PotatoesElena Duggan
- 1kg Chat Potatoes/ other baby potatoes
- 75g EVOO
- 1tsp Murray River salt flakes
- 1tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 160° Celsius, fan forced.
- Cut all potatoes in half; submerge in water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce to a medium simmer. Cook the potatoes until just cooked through. Strain potatoes and slightly rough up edges by tossing in colander. Allow all steam to fully escape so there’s little to no moisture left internally.
- Toss potatoes in EVOO and salt and place in a baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes and give a good toss. Increase the temperature to 220° Celsius, fan force and return potatoes to the oven for an additional 30-45 minutes or until thoroughly golden and crispy.
- Toss hot potatoes through mustard and honey and serve as a snack or side.
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Dairy free
- Nut free
Picnic Cheese Board
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Roasted Brussel Sprout Salad
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Salt & Pepper Squid Cones
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Zucchini Flower & Ricotta Tart
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
Orecchiette with Broccolini
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake)
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...