- 400g pork shoulder (thinly sliced)
- 20 mini wooden satay sticks
- 2 stalks lemongrass (only white section, thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 sprig coriander leaves with roots
- 1 tbsp ABC Original Chilli Sauce
- Some sliced bird’s eye chillies
- Wedge of lime, to serve
- Using a blender, blend lemongrass, garlic, 2 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis, fish sauce, oil and coriander to make marinade.
- Add pork slices in and marinate for at least 2-4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis, fish sauce, ABC Original Chilli Sauce and chilli to make dipping sauce.
- Thread pork onto satay sticks and set aside.
- Heat a BBQ grill or chargrill pan over high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium and cook satay for 2 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Plate satays, serve with dipping sauce and wedge of lime.