- 1k Mangos (600g cooked puree)
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 400ml Water
- Cut up Calypso Mangoes and then place in a hot pan, dry. Just as it begins to stick, add a splash of hot water. Cook the mango for about 5 mins in total.
- Dissolve sugar in water and bring to the boil.
- Combine with cooked mango and sugar syrup mix, then blend in your food processor until smooth and velvety.
- Chill mixture completely after blending and before putting in ice cream maker.
- Then put through your ice cream machine (20 for soft serve, 40 mins for hard) and enjoy.