Mud Crab OmeletteElena Duggan
- 4 tbsp Sunflower / Peanut Oil
- 8 Large Organic Eggs, lightly beaten
- 250g Fresh Crab Meat
- 25g Tamari
- OR 1kg Mud Crab, freeze for 30 mins, then boiled in water for 8-12 minutes, refresh in ice-water to, pick flesh
- Murray River Salt
- White Pepper
- XO Sauce Chili Oil
- Fresh Sliced Chili
- Sliced Spring Onions
- Fried Shallots
- Coriander leaves
- Bean Sprouts
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs, salt and pepper together with a whisk until just combined.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil to a medium heat.
- When hot, pour in the egg mixture, rolling the pan so the mixture covers the base, then lower the heat and cook gently for 1-2 minutes or just set.
- Scatter the crabmeat spring onion, soy and chilli over the omelet and cook until the egg is just set on top.
- Slide onto a serving plate and top with desired toppings
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free – Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- BulletProof Friendly
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...