Muesli BarsGeorgia Barnes
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sulphite free sultanas
- 1/2 cup sulphite free goji berries
- 50g unsalted organic butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, or other nut butter
- 2 tbsp hulled tahini
- Pinch salt flakes
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place remaining ingredients into a saucepan. Stir until all ingredients have melted. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Use a spatula to press mixture firmly into the slice tin.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into 7 vertical slices. Halve slices to create 14 muesli bars.
Bars will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days (if they last that long). Enjoy!
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...