Muesli BarsGeorgia Barnes
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sulphite free sultanas
- 1/2 cup sulphite free goji berries
- 50g unsalted organic butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, or other nut butter
- 2 tbsp hulled tahini
- Pinch salt flakes
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place remaining ingredients into a saucepan. Stir until all ingredients have melted. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Use a spatula to press mixture firmly into the slice tin.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into 7 vertical slices. Halve slices to create 14 muesli bars.
Bars will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days (if they last that long). Enjoy!
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...