Muesli BarsGeorgia Barnes
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sulphite free sultanas
- 1/2 cup sulphite free goji berries
- 50g unsalted organic butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, or other nut butter
- 2 tbsp hulled tahini
- Pinch salt flakes
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place remaining ingredients into a saucepan. Stir until all ingredients have melted. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Use a spatula to press mixture firmly into the slice tin.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into 7 vertical slices. Halve slices to create 14 muesli bars.
Bars will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days (if they last that long). Enjoy!
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 1 ½ cups raw cashews 1 ½ desiccated coconut 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and chopped 10 fresh dates, pitted 2 tsp vanilla extract ⅓ cup raw cacao powder ½ tsp bicarbonate of...
Ingredients: 500g unsalted room temp butter + extra for greasing 250g self-raising flour + extra for dusting 250g golden caster sugar 5 large free-range eggs 100ml milk ½ tsp vanilla extract ½ tp baking powder 250g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100g icing sugar 300g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) Buckwheat flour 1 ½ cups almond meal 1 tsp ground cinnamon ½ tsp sea salt flakes ¾ cup maple syrup ½ cup vegetable oil ⅓ cup raspberry jam Method: Preheat the...
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...