Panzanella SaladAdam D’Sylva
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods
- 1 ball of buffalo mozzarella
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ bunch of spring onions thinly sliced
- 10 heirloom tomatoes
- 200g ciabatta bread
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Small bunch of fresh basil
- 10 large green olives
- toast ciabatta bread until golden
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Salt and leave while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Toast ciabatta bread until golden.
- Tear the bread into chunks about the same size as the tomatoes, mix with tomatoes and and dress with vinegar and olive oil.
- Roughly tear the basil leaves and add olives. Place mozzarella on top. Drizzle with more oil.