Pork FusilliElena Duggan
- 400g Gluten Free Fusilli
- 400g tin Cherry tomatoes
- 250g Cherry tomatoes, fresh, quartered
- 250g Pulled Pork
- 1lge Brown onion sliced in crescents
- 3 Australian garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 5g Fennel seeds
- 5g Chili flakes
- 50g Olive Oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pecorino Cheese, shaved, to serve
- Parsley, finely chopped to serve
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, drain and keep warm.
- In a medium sized, dry fry pan on medium heat, gently toast fennel seeds and chili flakes until fragrant or approx. 3 minutes whilst stirring constantly.
- Add oil and maintain medium heat.
- Gently fry onion and garlic until translucent and fragrant.
- Deglaze with tinned tomatoes, dislodging any flavour sediment.
- Stir through pulled pork, fresh tomatoes and season to taste.
- Toss through fusilli.
- Serve with generous shavings of pecorino and parsley.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...