Pork FusilliElena Duggan
- 400g Gluten Free Fusilli
- 400g tin Cherry tomatoes
- 250g Cherry tomatoes, fresh, quartered
- 250g Pulled Pork
- 1lge Brown onion sliced in crescents
- 3 Australian garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 5g Fennel seeds
- 5g Chili flakes
- 50g Olive Oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pecorino Cheese, shaved, to serve
- Parsley, finely chopped to serve
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, drain and keep warm.
- In a medium sized, dry fry pan on medium heat, gently toast fennel seeds and chili flakes until fragrant or approx. 3 minutes whilst stirring constantly.
- Add oil and maintain medium heat.
- Gently fry onion and garlic until translucent and fragrant.
- Deglaze with tinned tomatoes, dislodging any flavour sediment.
- Stir through pulled pork, fresh tomatoes and season to taste.
- Toss through fusilli.
- Serve with generous shavings of pecorino and parsley.
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...