Potato and Chorizo Brekkie HashElena Duggan
- 500g Potato, pre-cooked, diced into 1.5cm cubes
- 250g Chorizo, diced into 1cm cubes
- 100g Red onion, 5mm dice
- 50g EVOO
- 4 lge Eggs, organic, free range
- ½ bunch Flat leaf parsley, finely diced
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200° Celsius.
- Preheat ovenproof non-stick fry pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- Fry chorizo whilst stirring until evenly golden on all sides, add potatoes, onion and EVOO and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are starting to crisp and golden.
- Potatoes should have absorbed almost all the fat before you crack eggs into the pan.
- Place pan in oven for 5 minutes or until whites are just set but yolks are still runny.
- Dress with parsley and serve.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Nut free
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...