Potato and Chorizo Brekkie HashElena Duggan
- 500g Potato, pre-cooked, diced into 1.5cm cubes
- 250g Chorizo, diced into 1cm cubes
- 100g Red onion, 5mm dice
- 50g EVOO
- 4 lge Eggs, organic, free range
- ½ bunch Flat leaf parsley, finely diced
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200° Celsius.
- Preheat ovenproof non-stick fry pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- Fry chorizo whilst stirring until evenly golden on all sides, add potatoes, onion and EVOO and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are starting to crisp and golden.
- Potatoes should have absorbed almost all the fat before you crack eggs into the pan.
- Place pan in oven for 5 minutes or until whites are just set but yolks are still runny.
- Dress with parsley and serve.
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Nut free
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
Ingredients: 100g glass noodles (bean thread vermicelli) 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced using a vegetable peeler 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on diagonal 2 eschalots, thinly sliced 1 cup coriander sprigs 1 cup flat-leaf parsley sprigs 1-2 small red chillies,...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...