Rosemary Lamb with Grilled PeachesKhanh Ong
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp lemon thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 6 lamb cutlets a pinch of salt
- Olive oil spray
- 3 yellow peaches halved and de-stoned
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- A pinch of salt
- 200g Labne
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and leave for flavours to develop for 15 minutes.
- Drain the lamb from the buttermilk mixture.
- spray a griddle pan with olive oil and turn heat to high.
- Cook the lamb for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until medium or cooked to your liking.
- Set aside
- Coat the peaches cut side with maple syrup then sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Grill on a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly charred
- Set aside to serveArrange lamb and peaches on a plate and dollop labne around the plate
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz or Pinot Noir.
Ingredients: 250g fresh pasta 3 large free range eggs 40g parmigiano cheese 150g smoked pancetta / guanciale Sea salt flakes Black pepper Method: In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, parmigiano cheese, salt and pepper. In the meantime, place the diced pancetta into a fry...
Ingredients: Makes 12-24 Leftover Lasagne ¼ cup plain flour 2 eggs 1-2 cups Panko crumbs Anchovy Mayonnaise 1 large egg yolk 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp lemon zest 2 Tbsp lemon juice 1 cup light extra virgin olive oil 6-7 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, finely chopped...
Ingredients: This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian Inspirations Serves 2 240g cabbage (finely chopped) 80g spring onion (finely chopped) 160g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil Batter: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 4 eggs 2 tsp...
Ingredients: 2 brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, chopped 2 carrots, finely diced 2 celery sticks, finely diced 100g pancetta, finely diced 4 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes 4 fresh bay leaves 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped 1/4 bunch sage, finely chopped 150g...
Ingredients: 110g Safcol Sardines in Springwater, drained 2 tbsp oil 1 clove garlic, sliced 2 slices ginger, julienned 2 spring onions, cut to 2cm lengths 1 tbsp brandy (you may substitute this with Chinese cooking wine) 2 tsp black bean sauce (available in the Asian...
Ingredients: Makes 500ml 500g Red chilli 125g Red onion 25g garlic cloves 250ml lime juice 125ml fish sauce 125g sugar caster 50ml soy sauce 50ml rice vinegar Method: Blitz red chilli, onion and garlic in the robo-coup on pulse setting, it should still be quite coarse...