Rosemary Lamb with Grilled PeachesKhanh Ong
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp lemon thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 6 lamb cutlets a pinch of salt
- Olive oil spray
- 3 yellow peaches halved and de-stoned
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- A pinch of salt
- 200g Labne
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and leave for flavours to develop for 15 minutes.
- Drain the lamb from the buttermilk mixture.
- spray a griddle pan with olive oil and turn heat to high.
- Cook the lamb for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until medium or cooked to your liking.
- Set aside
- Coat the peaches cut side with maple syrup then sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Grill on a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly charred
- Set aside to serveArrange lamb and peaches on a plate and dollop labne around the plate
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz or Pinot Noir.
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...