Rosemary Lamb with Grilled PeachesKhanh Ong
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp lemon thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 6 lamb cutlets a pinch of salt
- Olive oil spray
- 3 yellow peaches halved and de-stoned
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- A pinch of salt
- 200g Labne
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and leave for flavours to develop for 15 minutes.
- Drain the lamb from the buttermilk mixture.
- spray a griddle pan with olive oil and turn heat to high.
- Cook the lamb for 2 – 3 minutes on each side until medium or cooked to your liking.
- Set aside
- Coat the peaches cut side with maple syrup then sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Grill on a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly charred
- Set aside to serveArrange lamb and peaches on a plate and dollop labne around the plate
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz or Pinot Noir.
Ingredients: 1.5 kg green beans 3 potatoes 1 can of crushed tomatoes 1 tbsp tomato paste 2 onions, chopped 1 cup of olive oil 3 cups of Massel stock 1 cup of parsley finely chopped 1 tbsp sweet paprika Salt Pepper Method: Slice the tops off the green beans and string...
Ingredients: 500gm macaroni pasta 1 cup diced tomato Cheese sauce 500g monterey jack cheese 500ml cream 500ml milk 160gm butter 100gm flour 500ml beer Chilli flakes Salt and pepper 3/4 cup bread crumbs 2 tbsp melted butter 2 spring onion finely sliced Method: Cheese...
Ingredients: Serves 4 Hummus 1 Australian beetroot 4 Australian chestnuts 1 tin chickpeas 2 tbsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Freshly squeezed juice from 1 ½ Australian lemons 1 clove Australian garlic 2 tbsp unhulled tahini ½ tsp cumin Pinch sea salt Cracked...
Ingredients: 4× 150g veal rib-eye steaks 4 cups cornflakes 100g parmesan, finely grated 1 cup plain flour 1 egg 200ml milk 100g butter 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sunflower oil 12 sage leaves 8 anchovy fillets Bunch of wild rocket, to garnish Salsa 1 large red capsicum 2 ripe...
Ingredients: Ribeye steak Salt Pepper 100g butter, softened 1 orange, zest 1 tsp thyme 50g hazelnuts, roasted 80g Blue cheese Method: Liberally season your steak with salt and pepper and cook to your liking, turning regularly. Rest for half of the cook time. Combine...
Ingredients: 1 cob loaf or similar loaf round or oval Antipasti Grilled and marinated eggplant Grilled and peeled red peppers Marinated Artichokes Stuffed pepperoncini Pitted olives Mozzarella slices Swiss cheese Salami Mortadella Rocket Spinach Pesto Method: Cut the...