Rosemary, Pine Nut and Olive Oil CakeElena Duggan
- 200g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g or 4 Eggs (RSPCA approved)
- 200g Almond Meal
- 100g Stevia, powdered or granular
- 1 sp Vanilla paste
- 25g Rosemary leaves, rough dice
- 50g-100g Pine Nuts
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 25g Lemon Juice
- 200g Ricotta / Labne / Greek yoghurt
- 25g Stevia
- Preheat your oven to 160°Celsius fan forced. Grease and line a 22cm cake tin.
- Stir olive oil, eggs, almond meal, stevia and vanilla with a spoon in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into the lined cake tin. Evenly sprinkle over the diced rosemary leaves all over the surface of the cake, followed by the pine nuts.
- Bake cake for 40 minutes or until the pine nuts are golden and the cake bounces back when touched. Allow the cake to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix, zest, juice, ricotta and stevia thoroughly and serve with cake.
Dehydrated Lemon Slices:
- Thin slices in a preheated oven at 50°Celsius for 2 hours then flip over, 2 hours then flip over, plus 1 hour more.
- Remove from oven and let cool and crisp.
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...
Ingredients: 4 roma tomatoes ½ brown onion, finely diced 2 garlic cloves, finely diced 1 tbsp chilli oil ½ cup white wine 500g goolwa pippies 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped 250g fresh taglierini or linguine 1 lemon, juice only 50g unsalted butter Sea salt flakes Black...
Ingredients: 3 cups plain flour, plus extra Salt 1 ¼ cups warm water 150ml Peanut oil, plus extra Cheese Filling: 500g ricotta cheese 100gm Greek fetta 300gm cottage cheese 300ml thickened cream 2 eggs Salt Method: Combine the cheeses in a large bowl and mix together,...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Velisha Farms 1 tbsp oil 225g Chicken mince 2 tbsp fish sauce 1 lime, juice only 1 tsp caster sugar 3 spring onions, finely chopped ¼ cucumber, finely diced 2 red chillies, finely sliced 1cm ginger,...
Ingredients: 6 chicken thighs 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs ½ bunch parsley 100g parmigiano cheese 2 garlic cloves Sea salt Black pepper Flour, for dusting 2 eggs Method: Blitz the parsley, cheese and garlic into a fine crumb and mix through the breadcrumbs. Season with...
Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and retained, cauliflower chopped into florets. 1 clove of garlic - peeled & sliced in half 1 tsp of sultanas or raisins (optional) 6 black peppercorns 1/4 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp curry powder 3/4 cup...