Rosie Rhubarb and Strawberry Breakfast PotsElena Duggan
- 500g Biodynamic Yoghurt
- 400g Game-Changing Granola
Rhubarb and Strawberry Compote
- 1 bunch rhubarb (stalks only) cut into 4cm lengths
- 500g Strawberries, stems removed, cut in half
- 25g Rosewater
- 1tsp Vanilla paste / 1 Vanilla bean, seeds only
- 25g Maple syrup/ stevia
- Softened rhubarb, strawberries, vanilla and maple syrup in a small saucepan until collapsing and fragrant over low to medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add rosewater and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes
- Remove from heat and store in an airtight container.
- Layer yoghurt, granola and compote into jars or glasses until full and serve or refrigerate.
Ingredients: Cake 200g Fresh or frozen raspberries 12 eggs 500g Caster sugar 500g Almond Meal, plus extra 2tsp baking powder ¼ tsp salt Icing 2 cups icing sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice, strained Garnish 2tbsp Rose petals 2tbsp Pistachios Handful of fresh raspberries...
Ingredients: Base2 packets of Oreos¼ cup + 1 tbsp of melted butter1 pinch of saltFilling½ cup butter meltedCup brown sugar1 can condensed milk¼ cup of cream1 tsp salt1 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)Topping150g milk chocolate chips50ml cream2 tbsp smooth peanut...
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Lime & Yoghurt Syrup Cake recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Khanh Ong as he creates his Matcha Chiffon Cake with White Chocolate Ganache recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Apple Baked Pie Recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.
Join Elena Duggan as she creates her Sticky Date Pudding recipe. Tune in to The Market kitchen each weekday on Channel 10.