Satay Chicken SkewersJoel Feren
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, chopped, optional
- ½ tsp. cumin, ground
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp. kecap manis
- 600g chicken tenderloins
- 6 scoops vanilla Ensure powder
- In a mixing bowl add Ensure powder, peanut butter, garlic, chilli, cumin, coconut milk, water, soy sauce and kecap manis. Combine ingredients well.
- Set aside half the mixture.
- Place the remaining satay sauce in a large bowl and add chicken and toss to combine. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat BBQ (or griddle pan). Thread marinated tenderloins onto pre-soaked skewers.
- Brush BBQ or pan with peanut oil. Cook for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Use remaining satay mixture as a dipping sauce.
Serve alongside Asian greens and basmati rice.
Ingredients: 9 cherry tomatoes, halved 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced 2 tsp good-quality olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 5 basil leaves, torn, plus a few extra to serve if you like 5 pitted olives, sliced 2 large free-range egg 1 tsp small capers, rinsed salt...
Ingredients: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese Sliced white bread Mozzarella Smoked mozzarella Grated Parmesan Butter Olive oil Mayo Pesto Salt and pepper Method: Place a scoop of pasta on one side of the bread. Then grate up your 3 cheeses and place on the other side of...
Ingredients: 250g Walnuts 250g Hazelnuts 250g Macadamia nuts 125g Pumpkin seeds 125g Sunflower seeds 60g Butter, unsalted 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped 1 Tbsp Cognac Method: Preheat oven to 180* Prepare...
Client - That’s Amore Cheese Typically from Puglia, this fresh creamy cheese has gained more and more popularity in the past few years, not only in Italy but overseas. Burrata is a fresh, handmade cow's milk cheese made from mozzarella and cream and it can be used in...
Ingredients: 150g guanciale, diced 3 eggs, whisked 200g pecorino cheese, grated Black pepper Salt Method: Add salt to a pot of water, and bring to a boil. Cook your pasta until al dente. In a frying pan, add the guanciale on low heat and allow it to render out the...
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...