Seed BreadsElena Duggan
- 250g Sunflower seeds
- 150g Flaxmeal
- 1 med spanish onion, peeled and quartered
- 100g Sundried tomatoes, dry/ no oil
- 50g Red Capsicum, deseeded
- Up to 150g water
- Preheat your oven to 100° Celsius, fan forced.
- Place all ingredients except wyer into a high-speed food processor and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add water until a firm paste-like texture
- In batches, place ‘dough’ between two sheets of wax paper and roll out evenly, to approx. 2-3mm thickness.
- Once desired thickness is achieved, cut into even lengths and widths and place on a lined baking trays.
- Perf the dough in the pan so it’s easier to snap once baked.
- Bake at 100° Celsius for approx. 3-4hours or until evenly golden. If you have a hot spot in your oven, rotate each 45minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow thorough cooling and crisping before serving with desired toppings.
- Breads can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
Heath and Lifestyle Notes:
- Bulletproof friendly if you utilise mould free ingredients
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free- Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- Bulletproof Friendly
- Raw friendly option
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...
Ingredients: Makes Two 4 rounds or Rye bread slices 300gm sliced pastrami 100gm sauerkraut 200gm comte cheese or cheddar 2 large garlic and dill pickles cut in half 4 tbsp kewpie mayo 1 tbsp hot English mustard 100gm butter soft Method: Combine the hot English mustard...
Ingredients: Serves 4 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 eggs separated 1 cup butter milk 1 cup ricotta 1 cup corn frozen 1 small bunch coriander leaves chopped 1 lg smashed avo 200gm chopped tomatoes 1/4 medium red onion sliced 1 clove of garlic chopped...