Seed BreadsElena Duggan
- 250g Sunflower seeds
- 150g Flaxmeal
- 1 med spanish onion, peeled and quartered
- 100g Sundried tomatoes, dry/ no oil
- 50g Red Capsicum, deseeded
- Up to 150g water
- Preheat your oven to 100° Celsius, fan forced.
- Place all ingredients except wyer into a high-speed food processor and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add water until a firm paste-like texture
- In batches, place ‘dough’ between two sheets of wax paper and roll out evenly, to approx. 2-3mm thickness.
- Once desired thickness is achieved, cut into even lengths and widths and place on a lined baking trays.
- Perf the dough in the pan so it’s easier to snap once baked.
- Bake at 100° Celsius for approx. 3-4hours or until evenly golden. If you have a hot spot in your oven, rotate each 45minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow thorough cooling and crisping before serving with desired toppings.
- Breads can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
Heath and Lifestyle Notes:
- Bulletproof friendly if you utilise mould free ingredients
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free- Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- Bulletproof Friendly
- Raw friendly option
Ingredients: Hard Cheese Soft Cheese Blue Cheese 1 baguette A bunch of Green Grapes Honeycomb Salami (sliced) Smoked Salmon Dip Artisan Crackers Beetroot dip Poppy Seed Skordalia Dip Dukkah Stuffed Bell Peppers Marinated Olives (pitted) Method: There are no rules or...
Ingredients: 700g sprouts (500g trimmed whole, 200g thinly sliced) 3 garlic cloves, crushed 100g kale, thinly shredded 1 red onion, thinly sliced 150ml olive oil 3 lemons, juiced 2 anchovies in oil, chopped 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 80g hazelnuts, toasted and...
Ingredients: 1 tbsp sea salt flakes 1 tbsp cracked black pepper 8 cleaned squid tubes, thinly sliced Vegetable oil, for deep-frying 1 cup self-raising flour ½ cup mayonnaise Lemon wedges, to serve Method: Place the salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine....
Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed and halved 500g fresh ricotta 8 slices prosciutto 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Sea salt and cracked black pepper 6 zucchini flowers, halved and stamens removed, or 1 zucchini,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 500g orecchiette pasta Table salt for pasta water 2 heads broccolini, cut into small pieces, use stalk as well 4 birds eye chilli, sliced finely 5 cloves garlic, chopped 4...
Ingredients: ½ of a Wombok Cabbage (Shredded ) 3 Carrots (2 grated & 1 julienned) Daikon (julienned) - optional 3 eggs 1 cup of Corn Flour Spring Onions (Chopped) Mint Black & White Sesame Seeds Caster Sugar White Vinegar Kewpie Hoisin Chilli - optional Fried...