Seed BreadsElena Duggan
- 250g Sunflower seeds
- 150g Flaxmeal
- 1 med spanish onion, peeled and quartered
- 100g Sundried tomatoes, dry/ no oil
- 50g Red Capsicum, deseeded
- Up to 150g water
- Preheat your oven to 100° Celsius, fan forced.
- Place all ingredients except wyer into a high-speed food processor and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add water until a firm paste-like texture
- In batches, place ‘dough’ between two sheets of wax paper and roll out evenly, to approx. 2-3mm thickness.
- Once desired thickness is achieved, cut into even lengths and widths and place on a lined baking trays.
- Perf the dough in the pan so it’s easier to snap once baked.
- Bake at 100° Celsius for approx. 3-4hours or until evenly golden. If you have a hot spot in your oven, rotate each 45minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow thorough cooling and crisping before serving with desired toppings.
- Breads can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
Heath and Lifestyle Notes:
- Bulletproof friendly if you utilise mould free ingredients
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free- Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- Bulletproof Friendly
- Raw friendly option
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...