Seed BreadsElena Duggan
- 250g Sunflower seeds
- 150g Flaxmeal
- 1 med spanish onion, peeled and quartered
- 100g Sundried tomatoes, dry/ no oil
- 50g Red Capsicum, deseeded
- Up to 150g water
- Preheat your oven to 100° Celsius, fan forced.
- Place all ingredients except wyer into a high-speed food processor and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add water until a firm paste-like texture
- In batches, place ‘dough’ between two sheets of wax paper and roll out evenly, to approx. 2-3mm thickness.
- Once desired thickness is achieved, cut into even lengths and widths and place on a lined baking trays.
- Perf the dough in the pan so it’s easier to snap once baked.
- Bake at 100° Celsius for approx. 3-4hours or until evenly golden. If you have a hot spot in your oven, rotate each 45minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow thorough cooling and crisping before serving with desired toppings.
- Breads can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
Heath and Lifestyle Notes:
- Bulletproof friendly if you utilise mould free ingredients
- Grain Free
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Sugar Free- Low Fructose
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Ketogenic Friendly
- Bulletproof Friendly
- Raw friendly option
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...