Seed CrackersElena Duggan
- 50g Sunflower Seeds
- 50g Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g Sesame Seeds (mixed)
- 50g Poppy Seeds
- 50g Flaxseeds
- 50g Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp salt, additional to sprinkle,
- 250g Water
- For the crackers, preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Place all cracker ingredients in a bowl and stir through the water. Allow standing for 15-20 minutes while the chia and flax absorb the water and bind the mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture on a lined oven tray, aim for 3mm. They need to be strong enough to hold a topping but still delicate. Sprinkle remaining salt evenly across cracker batter.
- Bake crackers for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into desired triangle or square shapes. Bake for a further 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Allow cooling and set aside
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- Nut free
- Refined sugar free
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
Ingredients: 2 cup caster sugar 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup shao-hsing wine 3L water 2 inch piece ginger 8 cloves garlic 6 spring onions, 5cm batons 8 star anise 8 coriander seeds 4 cinnamon quills 4 cloves 2 pork trotters Method: Place an even layer of sugar in a large...
Ingredients: 2 cups of black-eyed beans 1 bunch of English spinach (or baby spinach, if preferred), Roughly chopped and thoroughly washed 6 spring onions, finely chopped 1 onion, sliced 1/2 cup of olive oil 1 tbsp white wine vinegar juice of 1 lemon a few sprigs of...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Let's Go Motorhomes and Big4 Holiday Parks Assortment of Sausages 100ml Mayonnaise ½ bulb of roasted black garlic ½ lemon juiced Long metal skewers Method: Grill your sausages on your bbq until...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian InspirationsSalmon: 200g Fresh Australian salmon, skin on, pin bones removed 50ml Vegetable oil Miso Glaze: 50g White miso paste 50ml Obento Mirin Seasoning 50g Sugar Togarashi Crackers: 1 each...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 brown onion, finely grated 2 cloves garlic, finely grated 1g saffron threads 400g Arborio Rice ½ cup dry white wine 1.5 Litres Vegetable stock 50g unsalted butter 125g parmesan, finely grated Method:...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 800g Hanger Steak Sea Salt 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped 6 Yellow baby Tomatoes 1 small red chilli, seeds removed ½ tsp dried flaked chillies 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 20g fresh parsley, including any tender stalks 10g each...