Seed CrackersElena Duggan
- 50g Sunflower Seeds
- 50g Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g Sesame Seeds (mixed)
- 50g Poppy Seeds
- 50g Flaxseeds
- 50g Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp salt, additional to sprinkle,
- 250g Water
- For the crackers, preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Place all cracker ingredients in a bowl and stir through the water. Allow standing for 15-20 minutes while the chia and flax absorb the water and bind the mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture on a lined oven tray, aim for 3mm. They need to be strong enough to hold a topping but still delicate. Sprinkle remaining salt evenly across cracker batter.
- Bake crackers for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into desired triangle or square shapes. Bake for a further 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Allow cooling and set aside
- Grain free
- Gluten free
- Nut free
- Refined sugar free
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
Ingredients: 100g glass noodles (bean thread vermicelli) 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced using a vegetable peeler 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on diagonal 2 eschalots, thinly sliced 1 cup coriander sprigs 1 cup flat-leaf parsley sprigs 1-2 small red chillies,...
Ingredients: 320g semolina plus a little extra 40g greens such as spinach or Tuscan kale Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sea salt and cracked pepper Pesto 1 garlic clove, peeled 20g pine nuts 50g wild rocket 25g parmesan plus a little extra Juice of 1 lemon Method: To make the...
Ingredients: 4 duck breast 1 tablspoon brown sugar ½ tablespoon salt ¼ bunch thyme 1 tsp five spice butter garlic Sauce 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 oranges) segments of one orange 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar 1/8 teaspoon salt 2 to 4...
Ingredients: Serve 4 4 thick King salmon or Atlantic salmon Vegetable oil Lime wedges Marinade 2 pinches of salt 2 teaspoons chilli powder juice of 1 lime 1 teaspoon sugar 2 teaspoons garlic paste 2 teaspoons ginger paste Crust 180g white split peas (urad dal) 1...
Ingredients: Mornay Sauce 25gm unsalted butter 25gm Laucke plain flour 1 cup full cream milk 80gm Gruyere cheese grated Salt White pepper For the Sandwich Four thick slices white bread 100gm unsalted butter 2 tsp Dijon mustard 4 slices Gruyere cheese (80gm) 200gm...
Ingredients: 500g kangaroo sirloin cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons cornflour 2 tablespoon sunflower oil for frying 2 green capsicums – cut into strips 2 bunch of broccolini – bottom end removed and cut in half 1 bunch green onions – green and whites finely chopped...