Spaghetti Alla GriciaLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- 200g grated parmigiano or pecorino cheese
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- ¼ cup Massel stock
- 100g guanciale, sliced into buttons
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- In the meantime, begin to fry off the guanciale, until super crispy and golden. Set aside to cool.
- In a fry pan, add a ladle of cooking water then add the black pepper and grated cheese to emulsify. Add a splash of stock followed by the pasta. Toss to combine, then add guanciale.
- Serve immediately.