Spaghetti & Kale MeatballsLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Massel
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 bunch tuscan kale, shredded
- 100ml Massel vegetable stock
- 150g pork mince, rolled into meatballs
- 400g tin crushed tomatoes/passata
- 1 handful basil leaves, torn
- 250g spaghetti
- Heat a fry pan with extra virgin olive oil and begin to fry off the meatballs. At the same time, begin to cook your pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Add the garlic and kale to the meatballs, and toss to combine.
- Deglaze with the stock, add the tomatoes, and season. Allow to bubble away for 10 minutes, then add the pasta, basil leaves and some cooking water.
- Serve immediately.