- 250g Walnuts
- 250g Hazelnuts
- 250g Macadamia nuts
- 125g Pumpkin seeds
- 125g Sunflower seeds
- 60g Butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp Honey, Mr Noons honeycomb
- 1 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cognac
- Preheat oven to 180* Prepare baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- In a mixing bowl, combine, butter honey, cayenne, rosemary, salt, pepper and cognac together.
- Mix your nuts and seeds together on the baking tray and then pour over your honey mix and coat evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes before beginning to stir until mix is nicely golden and cooked.
- Allow to cool before serving breaking up any of the larger clumps.