- 100g Steamed sushi Rice
- 75ml Obento Sushi Seasoning
- 2pcs Obento Nori Sheet, cut in half
- 20g x 2 Sashimi Salmon, cut into strips
- 20g x 2 Sashimi Tuna, cut into strips
- 2 Cucumber, sticks
- 2 Firm Avocado, section into 1/8 sticks
- Lettuce leaves
- Obento Sushi and Sashimi Soy Sauce, to serve
- Kewpie Japanese Mayonnaise, to taste
- S&B Wasabi Paste, to taste
1. Add 75ml Obento Sushi Seasoning to steamed sushi rice and mix well.
2. Combine mayonnaise with wasabi, adding wasabi to preferred taste.
3. On nori sheets, spread rice followed by wasabi and mayonnaise mix.
4. Top with fish & vegetables.
5. Roll into a cone shape and serve with Obento Sushi and Sashimi Soy Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...