- 100g Steamed sushi Rice
- 75ml Obento Sushi Seasoning
- 2pcs Obento Nori Sheet, cut in half
- 20g x 2 Sashimi Salmon, cut into strips
- 20g x 2 Sashimi Tuna, cut into strips
- 2 Cucumber, sticks
- 2 Firm Avocado, section into 1/8 sticks
- Lettuce leaves
- Obento Sushi and Sashimi Soy Sauce, to serve
- Kewpie Japanese Mayonnaise, to taste
- S&B Wasabi Paste, to taste
1. Add 75ml Obento Sushi Seasoning to steamed sushi rice and mix well.
2. Combine mayonnaise with wasabi, adding wasabi to preferred taste.
3. On nori sheets, spread rice followed by wasabi and mayonnaise mix.
4. Top with fish & vegetables.
5. Roll into a cone shape and serve with Obento Sushi and Sashimi Soy Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves: 2-4 2 x 250g T-bone or Rump steak Sea salt 2 Tbsp Olive oil 2 Tbsp Butter 1 brown onion, diced 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp dried chilli flakes 2 tsp dried mixed herbs 40 ‘twists’ cracked black pepper 2 chicken stock cubes, crumbled 2-3...
Ingredients: Crown Pumpkin (or similar) Pumpkin Puree: 250g Pumpkin seeds 100g Miso 500g Spanish Onion 100g Butter Method: Pumpkin Puree: Roast pumpkin seeds at 200 degrees until golden Sweat down onions in butter until nice and golden Once all cooked blitz together...
Ingredients: 1kg pork mince 1 brown onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 cup grated parmigiano cheese 1 egg 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs Plain flour, for dusting White Wine Sauce: 2 cups white wine 1 bunch sage leaves 2 sprigs of rosemary 2 bay leaves 6...
Ingredients: Serves: 4-6 500g beef mince 3 lemongrass stalks, white part only, grated 3 spring onions, white and green separated, each finely chopped 1 large clove garlic, grated ½ cup chopped coriander (stems included) 1 Tbsp fish sauce 1 Tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp salt...
Ingredients: Recipe brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors Serves: 4 Four quails 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped 6-8 leaves of sage, finely chopped Sea salt and cracked pepper 8 strips smoky pancetta Olive oil Lemon halves for...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 2 tablespoon olive oil 3 garlic cloves, crushed 500g chicken breast, whole 1 brown onion, finely diced 1 cup dry white wine 1 cup cream 2 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped 1 teaspoon cornflour serve with steamed rice and blanched broccolini...