Tinned Tuna PastaLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Wine Selectors
- Tinned Tuna
- Tomato purée
- A bunch of basil
- Onion (diced)
- Olive oil
- Boil a pot of salty water so it’s ready to cook your pasta.
- In a pan on medium heat, sweat down your diced onion and garlic with some oil. Once they have softened, go in with your purée and let it simmer. Season to taste.
- Add the tuna and fresh basil leaves to your sauce at this point. Cook until the tuna is warmed through.
- Cook your pasta according to the packet in the boiling water. When the pasta is ready, drain it off and place it in the sauce and toss to combine. Reserve some of your pasta water to loosen the sauce and coat the pasta
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and it’s ready to eat.