Toasted Marshmallow PavlovaAnna Polyviou
- 180g or 6 egg whites
- 180g caster sugar
- 1tsp cornflour
- 1tsp Vanilla paste
- 400ml Cream
- 50g sifted icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla paste
- 1 punnet Blackberries
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- Few sprigs basil
- Pre-heat oven to 170c, line a 30cm baking tray with baking paper
- In a clean bowl of an electric machine, semi whisk the egg whites
- Add in all the sugar and vanilla paste, continue whisking for a further 2-3minutes once all combined add in cornflour mix just till combined
- Spread the meringue evenly over the baking tray
- Bake for 18-20minutes, once golden make sure not to open the door during baking
- Sprinkle sugar on the meringue, place a baking paper and flip the meringue sheet allow to cool down
- Whisk together the cream, icing sugar and vanilla semi whisked. Spread half the cream onto the meringue sheet with a spatula. Then scatter the berries on top about ¾ of a punnet making sure to reserve the rest for the top of the pavlova
- Gently roll the meringue, starting from one edge to form a tight roll
- With the rest of the cream pipe using a plain nozzle than scatter berries on top with the basil
Ingredients: 250g Plain Flour 250g Bread flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp sea salt 125g Butter, unsalted 125g Light brown sugar 125g Caster Sugar 1 large Egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 100g Dark chocolate block 100g White chocolate chips Method: Preheat oven to 180 degrees...
Ingredients: 150g raisins 100ml grappa 400g plain flour 10g yeast 115g sugar 2 eggs 150ml milk 30g toasted pine nuts Zest 1 orange Zest 1 lemon 50g chopped candied fruit Canola oil, for frying Method: Soak the raisins in grappa and let them plump up for 5 minutes,...
Ingredients: 600g assorted stone fruit* Extra virgin olive oil 1 lemon 1 vanilla bean 300g thick Greek yoghurt 2 tbsp floral honey 50g salted macadamia, coarsely chopped Method: Cut and drizzle fruit with olive oil and grill, cut sides down, until juicy and charred,...
Ingredients:Serves 2 4x scoops Ensure chocolate powder 1 cup milk ½ cup cream 1 tbsp. caster sugar 1 tbsp. cornflour 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, sifted 2 tbsp. boiling water 2 egg yolks Shaved dark chocolate and fresh berries to serve Method: Gently heat the milk and cream...
Ingredients: Serves 1 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries 3 teaspoons chia seeds 1 cup natural yoghurt 3 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder 3 tablespoons oats 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1⁄2 kiwifruit, sliced (try keeping the skin on) 1 tablespoon dry roasted almonds, roughly...
Ingredients: 175g Oats 3 ripe bananas 1 egg 1 tbsp honey 1/2 tsp baking powder 3 tbsp almond butter 1 punnet of frozen blueberries Pinch of salt Method: 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees2. Puree the bananas together in a mixing bowl, until a thick paste. Fold in the...