Toasted Marshmallow PavlovaAnna Polyviou
- 180g or 6 egg whites
- 180g caster sugar
- 1tsp cornflour
- 1tsp Vanilla paste
- 400ml Cream
- 50g sifted icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla paste
- 1 punnet Blackberries
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- Few sprigs basil
- Pre-heat oven to 170c, line a 30cm baking tray with baking paper
- In a clean bowl of an electric machine, semi whisk the egg whites
- Add in all the sugar and vanilla paste, continue whisking for a further 2-3minutes once all combined add in cornflour mix just till combined
- Spread the meringue evenly over the baking tray
- Bake for 18-20minutes, once golden make sure not to open the door during baking
- Sprinkle sugar on the meringue, place a baking paper and flip the meringue sheet allow to cool down
- Whisk together the cream, icing sugar and vanilla semi whisked. Spread half the cream onto the meringue sheet with a spatula. Then scatter the berries on top about ¾ of a punnet making sure to reserve the rest for the top of the pavlova
- Gently roll the meringue, starting from one edge to form a tight roll
- With the rest of the cream pipe using a plain nozzle than scatter berries on top with the basil
Ingredients: 185 g dates 1 cup water 60g butter 2 eggs 185g self raising flour 185g sugar 1tsp baking powder ½ tsp vanilla paste Butterscotch Sauce: 1 cup cream ¾ cup brown sugar 2 tbsp butter Pinch of salt Method: Bring the dates and water to a boil, then remove from...
Ingredients: 4 Lady Finger Bananas Woodchips for smoking in a fire or hibachi Dulce De Leche Creme: 2 Tbsp Dulce de leche 200ml Cream Chocolate Sauce: 150ml full-fat milk 150ml double cream 300g dark chocolate, broken into pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract To Serve: 1 tbsp...
Ingredients: 3 eggs, separated 6 tbsp caster sugar 500 g mascarpone cream 500ml espresso coffee 80ml marsala 500g savoiardi biscotti ( 1 large packet ) Dark chocolate, to grate Cocoa powder, to dust Method: Beat the egg yolks and half the sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes...
Ingredients: 1 pear, peeled and cored, diced 1 tsp ground cinnamon 125g unsalted butter ½ cup caster sugar 2 eggs 1 ½ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking powder Salt Streusal Crumb: 40g unsalted butter, chilled, diced 1/3 cup plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar Salt Method:...
Ingredients: 2 eggs 1 cup sugar ¾ cup vegetable oil 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups grated carrot 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 tsp baking soda 2-3 tsp cinnamon 2-3 tsp mixed spice ½ tsp salt Lime Cream Cheese: 200g cream cheese, room temperature 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted...
Ingredients: Serves: 4 ¼ cup Nutella 8 thick slices of brioche 3 eggs ¼ cup milk 1 vanilla bean, scraped 40g butter 2 lady finger bananas 2 Tablespoons caster sugar 160g unsalted butter ¼ cup pistachios, chopped ¼ cup maple syrup Edible flowers to garnish Ice cream to...