Toasted Marshmallow PavlovaAnna Polyviou
- 180g or 6 egg whites
- 180g caster sugar
- 1tsp cornflour
- 1tsp Vanilla paste
- 400ml Cream
- 50g sifted icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla paste
- 1 punnet Blackberries
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- Few sprigs basil
- Pre-heat oven to 170c, line a 30cm baking tray with baking paper
- In a clean bowl of an electric machine, semi whisk the egg whites
- Add in all the sugar and vanilla paste, continue whisking for a further 2-3minutes once all combined add in cornflour mix just till combined
- Spread the meringue evenly over the baking tray
- Bake for 18-20minutes, once golden make sure not to open the door during baking
- Sprinkle sugar on the meringue, place a baking paper and flip the meringue sheet allow to cool down
- Whisk together the cream, icing sugar and vanilla semi whisked. Spread half the cream onto the meringue sheet with a spatula. Then scatter the berries on top about ¾ of a punnet making sure to reserve the rest for the top of the pavlova
- Gently roll the meringue, starting from one edge to form a tight roll
- With the rest of the cream pipe using a plain nozzle than scatter berries on top with the basil
Ingredients: Plant-based milk Chia seeds Cacao powder Maple syrup Vanilla extract or paste Method: Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer to eat the seeds whole, you can skip the blender and combine the ingredients...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life.Ingredients: 2 salmon fillets, skin off 1 cup edamame beans, frozen and blanched 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly 1 carrot, ribboned 1 avocado, diced 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced 1 cup cooked brown...
Ingredients: 7 gm (1 sachet) dried yeast 360 gm plain flour 55 gm (¼ cup) caster sugar 150 ml lukewarm milk 40 gm softened butter 1 egg 250 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped 190 gm crème fraîche 70 ml pouring cream For deep-frying: vegetable oil 3-4 Tim Tams, coarsely...
Ingredients: 4 cups full cream milk 1/2 cup medium-grain rice 1 + 1/2 cups of water 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup caster sugar 2 tbs heaped tbsp cornflour 1 Vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste Traditional topping option Greek Cinnamon to dust the top Or Lotus Biscoff...
Ingredients: 1 very ripe banana (about 120g) 3 eggs, whisked 20g scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder 2 teaspoons of maple syrup 70g (1/2cup) quartered strawberries 1 tablespoon tapioca flour 1 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil Method: SERVES 1 Place your banana in...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Healthy Life. Ingredients: 2 Bananas 300g of raw Cashews (unsalted & unroasted) 6 - 8 Pitted Dates 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder 2 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder Cacao Nibs Pinch of Salt Method: In a food...