Toasted Marshmallow PavlovaAnna Polyviou
- 180g or 6 egg whites
- 180g caster sugar
- 1tsp cornflour
- 1tsp Vanilla paste
- 400ml Cream
- 50g sifted icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla paste
- 1 punnet Blackberries
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- Few sprigs basil
- Pre-heat oven to 170c, line a 30cm baking tray with baking paper
- In a clean bowl of an electric machine, semi whisk the egg whites
- Add in all the sugar and vanilla paste, continue whisking for a further 2-3minutes once all combined add in cornflour mix just till combined
- Spread the meringue evenly over the baking tray
- Bake for 18-20minutes, once golden make sure not to open the door during baking
- Sprinkle sugar on the meringue, place a baking paper and flip the meringue sheet allow to cool down
- Whisk together the cream, icing sugar and vanilla semi whisked. Spread half the cream onto the meringue sheet with a spatula. Then scatter the berries on top about ¾ of a punnet making sure to reserve the rest for the top of the pavlova
- Gently roll the meringue, starting from one edge to form a tight roll
- With the rest of the cream pipe using a plain nozzle than scatter berries on top with the basil
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 1 ½ cups raw cashews 1 ½ desiccated coconut 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and chopped 10 fresh dates, pitted 2 tsp vanilla extract ⅓ cup raw cacao powder ½ tsp bicarbonate of...
Ingredients: 500g unsalted room temp butter + extra for greasing 250g self-raising flour + extra for dusting 250g golden caster sugar 5 large free-range eggs 100ml milk ½ tsp vanilla extract ½ tp baking powder 250g quality dark chocolate (70%) 100g icing sugar 300g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at JC’s Quality Foods Ingredients: 2 cups (300g) Buckwheat flour 1 ½ cups almond meal 1 tsp ground cinnamon ½ tsp sea salt flakes ¾ cup maple syrup ½ cup vegetable oil ⅓ cup raspberry jam Method: Preheat the...
Ingredients: Oil, for frying For the Pastry: 250g plain white flour 90g cornflour 70g caster sugar 3g sea salt 70g cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 10ml cider vinegar 120g water For the Filling: 4 Granny Smiths apples, peeled, cored & roughly chopped 65g...
Ingredients:Makes 12 donuts Oil, for frying For the Dough: 1 cup lukewarm milk 1 tbsp dried yeast 1/3 cup caster sugar 3 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla paste 4 tbsp soft butter 4 1/4 cups plain flour For the Custard: 1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp cornflour 2 cups milk 4 yolks 2 tsps...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Perfection Fresh Ingredients: 200g plain flour 100 caster sugar 200ml milk, full fat 1 whole egg 1 egg yolk 50g butter Icing sugar, for dusting For Bananas: 75g caster sugar 30g butter, salted Banana...