Turkey Roll With Craisin ChutneyLaura Sharrad
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray
- Bag of craisins
- 1 onion
- Splash of Balsamic Vinegar
- 150ml of Cranberry Juice
- Sliced Turkey
- Bread Roll
- Swiss Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a pan sauté diced onion, craisins until softened.
- Add vinegar and cranberry juice to pan and reduce till the mixture becomes thick and jammy. Season to taste.
- Then place cranberry mixture into a jug and stick blend to make the chutney.
- Then assemble your sandwich by placing mayo and cheese on the bottom, turkey lettuce and top with craisin chutney.
- Ready to serve.