Vanilla Tapioca PuddingJoel Feren
- ½ cup tapioca pearls
- 3 cups full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- 8 scoops vanilla Ensure powder
- In a medium pot add milk, cream and tapioca and cook on medium-high heat. Slowly add sugar and cook for 10 minutes until tapioca thickens. Be sure to stir regularly to prevent tapioca from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Gently whisk eggs in a separate bowl. Temper with small amount of heated tapioca mixture to equalise the temperature as this prevents curdling.
- Add whisked eggs to pot and combine well. Regularly stir until mixture becomes pudding-like. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and Ensure powder and stir well.
- Serve with chopped strawberries
Can also be made with mangos. Ingredients: 100g Raspberries, frozen (we use Raspberries from Perfection Fresh) 150ml Water 60g Rolled Oats 1 Tbsp Honey, organic 1 Tsp Peanut Butter Roasted nuts to garnish and fresh raspberries Method: Mix the oats, water and...
Ingredients: 150g Soft brown sugar 75g Butter, unsalted 2 Free range Eggs 175g Dates, seeded 100ml Water 50ml Rum 175g Self raising flour 5g Bicarbonate soda 1g mixed spice Tip: Day before making soak the dates in the rum, bicarb of soda and water and leave in...
Ingredients: 250g punnet Qukes, deseeded 1 lime, juice ¼ bunch mint leaves 1tbs gin 150g butter (or dairy-free alternative) 150g golden caster sugar 1tsp vanilla paste 200g self-raising flour Gin Buttercream 125g butter (or dairy-free alternative), softened 65g...
Makes 1 X 15cm Cheesecake Serves: 6 Prep Time: 10 minutes Baking Time: 45 minutes Cooling Time: 3 hours 30 minutes minimum Ingredients: 3 (165g) Eggs 450g Cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened 150g Sugar,...
Time: 30 minutes Easy Ingredients: 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped. Top 30ml rum ½ cup brown sugar 1 Tbls pink peppercorns 1 lime, juice and zested 300ml thickened cream 300ml marscapone 1 vanilla bean 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted 2 large meringues,...
Ingredients: 200g Plain Flour 120ml Buttermilk 100g Caster Sugar 1 Egg, beaten ½ Tsp Baking powder 1 Tsp Vanilla bean paste 200ml Thicken cream 75ml Maple syrup For Blueberry compote 2 punnets Blueberries 100g Caster sugar ½ lemon juice Method: Whisk together...