Vegetable Spring RollsChef Leslie
- 90g Cucumbers (shredded)
- 75g Carrots (shredded)
- 5g Black fungus (soaked and drained, shredded)
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 25g Bean vermicelli (soaked and drained)
- 10 Spring roll wrappers
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1⁄2 tsp Sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp Corn starch
- A pinch of ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp water mixed with 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp Mae Ploy
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir-fry cucumbers, carrots and black fungus. Add seasoning mix and softened vermicelli. Cook until heated through. Set aside to cool.
- Then divide the cooked fillings into 10 portions and wrap with spring roll wrappers. Seal with flour batter.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in heated 5 tbsp oil until golden brown. Drain.
- Deep fry the spring rolls a second time for 1 min. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Choose spring roll pastry that is made of wheat and square shape at around 20cm in length.
Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli 1 large leek, halved lengthwise, rinsed 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 head garlic, unpeeled 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable stock 120g baby spinach leaves 125g sour cream, plus extra to serve Chilli flakes & herbs, such as basil,...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Asian Inspirations Ingredients: 2 pieces Shimeji mushroom (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Red capsicum (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Zucchini (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Eggplant (thinly sliced) 2 pieces Sweet potato...
Ingredients: 30ml Vegetable oil 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 3 small red onions, 1 sliced, 2 roughly chopped 1 Red Scotch bonnet, finely chopped 100g Tomato paste 2 Tsp curry powder 1 Tsp Thyme, Fresh preferably but dried will also work 2 Bay leaves 1lt Chicken...
Ingredients:For pastry: 225g Plain Flour 100g Butter, unsalted (Make sure it’s really cold!) 4 Tbsp water, chilled For Filling: 250ml Cream 2 Large Eggs 200g Gaunchalie (or bacon) 1 Brown Onion, diced 100g Heritage baby tomatoes (halved) 125g Gruyère cheese 50g...
This recipe is brought to you with the help of our friends at Ocean Spray Ingredients: 400g Venison Loin 1 Carrot chopped 1 Brown onion, diced 1 Bay Leaf 2 Sprigs Rosemary 1 Bulb Garlic 1 Glass Red wine 1 Tbsp Tomato paste 700ml Beef Stock 100g Dark chocolate ...
Ingredients: 100g self raising flour 1 egg 3 tbs sour cream 2 tins corn ½ bunch coriander 1 bunch spring onions 2 avocados 1 shallot 1 long red chilli 2 limes Method: n a mixing bowl, combine your egg, the tinned corn, ½ a shallot, sour cream and flour together,...