Vegetable Yaki UdonChef Masa Arakane
- 4 Shitake Mushroom (sliced)
- 250g Cabbage (roughly cut)
- 100g Red Capsicum (sliced)
- 80g Carrots (cut into strips)
- 60g Spring Onion
- 1 pack Hakubaku Udon
- Obento Tonkatsu Sauce (as needed)
- Vegetable Oil (to cook)
- Red Pickle Ginger
- KEWPIE Mayonnaise
- Green Aonori Flakes
- Bonito Flake
- Prepare vegetables.
- Boil noodles until cooked, drain and cool under running water. Drain excess liquid and keep dry.
- Heat pan and spread some vegetable oil. Stir fry vegetables except spring onion, until cooked through.
- Mix in the noodles, followed by tonkatsu sauce. Using tongs, marinade the sauce through the ingredients until all ingredients are well coated.
- Add spring onion and quickly stir fry until the spring onion is mixed in.
- Plate in a dish followed by mayonnaise, red pickle ginger, aonori flakes, and bonito flakes.
Ingredients: Serves 4 12 eggs, best quality you can afford 150ml sparkling water 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper 20g butter 4 thick slices of sourdough, toasted/charred Method: Mix together the eggs, sparkling water, parmesan...
Ingredients: Serves 4 500gm field mushroom finely chopped 2 cups green olives 1/4 bunch mint 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley 100gm ricotta cheese fresh Lemon juice and zest 1 clove of garlic 2 fresh red chillies Olive oil 1-cup thick cream 100gm Parmesan cheese Method: In...
Ingredients: Serves 2 Salad 1/8 Australian Kent pumpkin, skin on 1 tsp Australian extra virgin olive oil Pinch sea salt Cracked black pepper 4 Australian Jerusalem artichokes Handful Australian green beans 4 Australian prunes ¼ cup Australian pecans 2 tbsp goats...
Ingredients: 1.5kg Pork belly strips or ribs Marinade 5 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 1 Lime (zested & juiced) 1 Red chilli (chopped) 20g Palm sugar 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame oil 2 tsp Lemongrass (finely chopped) 1 tbsp Oil Method: Blend all the marinade...
Ingredients: 1kg of chuck, flank, shin or brisket trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes 2 clove of garlic 1 small bunch of thyme 1 tspn of black peppercorns 500ml Guinness or dark ale 8 shallots peeled 1 tbsp vegemite 500gm bought puff pastry 100gm Stilton blue cheese or...
Ingredients: 4-6 streaky pork belly cutlets, skin removed, cutlets cut into strips 5 cm thick Marinade 2 onions, finely chopped 10 garlic cloves, crushed 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped 250 ml (1 cup) kochujang (Korean chilli paste) 4 tablespoons sugar 2...