Veggie Patch QuicheAnna Polyviou
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- ⅓ cup (80ml) Cream, pouring
- ⅓ cup (80ml) Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Pumpkin, diced
- 1 Zucchini, peeled (cut in half lengthways)
- ½ bunch Asparagus, baby (cut in 4s)
- ½ punnet Tomatoes, baby cherry or grape cut half
- 80g Goats cheese
- Preheat oven 200c/180c fan forced. Grease 12-hole (1/3-cup) muffin tins
- Cut 6 rounds, 7cm from each puff pastry sheet. Press rounds into tin holes
- Whisk together cream, milk and eggs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and
- Divide pumpkin, zucchini, asparagus and tomatoes. Gently pour over the egg
mixture, sprinkle the cheese on top evenly amongst the 12 cases
- Bake for 20-25minutes or until filling is set and pastry is golden. Stand for 5 minutes
- before removing from tin
Ingredients: 4 Spicy Italian Sausages Packet of Farfalle Pasta 1 Leek 1 Carrot 1 Onion 2 Garlic 2 cups Shredded Cabbage 1 Chopped Silver Beet 1 400gm Tinned Beans 1 tsp Cumin powder 1 tsp Coriander powder 1tsp Paprika powder 2 tbsp Tomato Paste Stock of your choice...
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Asian InspirationsIngredients:Serves: 8 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Main Ingredients: 1 packet rice paper 150g rice vermicelli noodles 1 bunch coriander 1 bunch Thai basil 1 bunch mint 1 bunch garlic chives 1⁄4...
Ingredients: 2 puff pastry sheets 2 Tbsp vegemite 2 cups cheddar cheese grated Method: Spread vegemite over pastry sheets and top with cheese. Lightly roll each pastry up into a log and cut each log into 8 slices. Place 4 slices (sliced side up) in each Sunbeam Pie...
Ingredients: Chicken Thigh mince 1 egg Bread soaked in milk Grated parmesan Chopped parsely Spaghetti Breadcrumbs Salt & Pepper Sauce Celery Carrot Onion Olive oil Bay lead 2 tins of whole or chopped tomatoes Method: In a mixing bowl add in your chicken thigh...
Ingredients: 1 cup vegetable oil 1 cinnamon stick 3 star anise 2 tbs schizuan peppercorns 2 bay leaves 1/4 cup crushed red chilli/pepper flakes Method: In a small pot, heat the oil with the all the spices, bar the chilli flakes, on a low to medium heat for about 20...
Ingredients: 500g of kingfish or snapper fillets, skin off Juice from 6 limes 1 ripped mango 1 medium Lebanese cucumber 1/4 red onion Juice from 1 orange 1 jalapeño chilli 1 small yellow capsicum 10 mint leaves Salt and pepper to taste 200g corn tortillas chips...